Growth Marketing Manager, ABM
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicate the value of Affirm’s product suite to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact Affirm can have on their business. We implement creative solutions to operational challenges and ensure that the communication to our business partners is seamless and error-free. Our goal is to help merchants expand their user base by offering a different way to pay than credit cards.
The Account Based Marketing Manager will join the Business Growth Marketing team and is responsible for the strategy, implementation, and management of effective Account Based Marketing programs. They will develop ABM programs to meet the business’s growth objectives, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation for target and high-value accounts and accelerating existing opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be an integral part of the Growth Marketing team as a hands-on owner of ABM campaigns - including set up, segmentation, journey building, intent scoring, engagement measurement, prospect grading, creative management, and advertising campaigns. This role will develop strong partnerships with key stakeholders within the Marketing and Sales organizations.
This manager will work closely with the lifecycle and marketing ops teams to nurture prospects in the funnel through ABM tools. They will collaborate with the brand team to develop campaign assets, including content. They will work closely with the analytics team to track and frequently report out campaign performance.
This position reports to the Head of Demand Generation.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and implement a target account strategy to support growth initiatives
- Implement marketing pipeline generation and acceleration programs for targeted and high-value accounts utilizing ABM technology
- Be a hands-on manager and owner of ABM campaigns, including set up, journey building, scoring, grading, creative, and advertising
- Work closely with Sales to create annual and quarterly sales and marketing plans
- Design & execute 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives for varied account segments and industries
- Deploy marketing tactics using various channels, including digital, events, and social media
- Proactively engage with the Sales Marketing teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate Sales channels are following up with prospects
- Develop data and insight strategy to build and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Report out campaign performance, make recommendations for campaign improvements, and share key learnings across the marketing organization
What We Look For
- 5+ years of multi-channel B2B marketing experience, with 2+ years of experience in Account Based Marketing
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with utilizing ABM tools to build and manage B2B digital marketing campaigns to drive desired outcomes for high-value accounts
- Proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking. Strong analytical skills with an eye for tactical detail
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work with marketing and sales professionals, and ability to prioritize numerous projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills a must Strong influencing and relationship-building skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently and autonomously
- Marketing automation, content marketing and events experience
- Strong understanding of pipeline metrics and measurement, and ability to communicate campaign performance across the marketing organization and cross-functional teams
- Proven track record of planning, executing, and delivering commercial goals through marketing campaigns
- Experience working in fast-paced work environments, managing multiple projects simultaneously
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.