UX Research Team Lead
UX at Elastic is seeking a UX Research Lead to develop our research team, its philosophies and techniques. We will rely on you to listen to the human beings who use Elastic to enrich their organizations, and help us better understand how to keep building what inspires them. If you are after an opportunity to grow as a leader, embrace modern SaaS dynamics, and contribute to the understanding, development and measurement of leading search, security, and observability solutions, then we would love to speak with you.
What you will do:
- Assemble and manage a talented, multi-cultural team of UX researchers.
- Develop and grow modern UX research philosophies and practices across Elastic and measure their success.
- Work with a diverse blend of teams and leads to deeply connect with our community, understand and then amplify their needs to our development teams.
What you bring along:
- Deep experience (8+ yrs) within UX research. You have a creative and well established history in applied ux research.
- Clear comfort with UX team leadership. You know how to scale research and are comfortable hiring, managing and team building.
- History with a large scale, valuable SaaS platform. You have the skills to direct time-proven, data-rich research practices into the elegant, sophisticated and deeply powerful Elastic interfaces of tomorrow.
- Comfort with group speaking. You enjoy interfacing with passionate personalities, such as those of our key partners, community members, and internal teams.
- Comfort with the written word. You will scale yourself by writing to an engaged global audience.
- Time in a technical role: UX design, software development, data engineering or similar. You will be very close to sophisticated data and telemetry pipelines.
- Experience with data visualization and measurement platforms such as Kibana, displaying and interpreting large datasets and distilling key insights for simple understanding. You’ll have lots of data, and need to show it off.
- Familiarity with remote work and asynchronous team communication practices.
- Demonstrable participation in open source projects or communities.
Job tags: Engineering Open Source Research UX design UX research
Job region(s): North America Remote/Anywhere
Job stats: 0 0 0