Senior Product Manager
Weave - Headquarter
Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
Don’t believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 20,000+ customers love Weave - Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planners
- Flexible PTO
- Family Friendly (Family activities)
- New office with amenities
- Free Haircuts (Onsite Salon)
- Generous maternity/paternity policy
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Flexible schedules (currently working from home due to Covid-19)
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative: Help clarify goals, gain self-awareness, commit to action steps, etc.
- Career growth opportunities in hyper-growth company
Weave is a product led company with tight product market fit and an amazing customer-focused culture. The Product Team at Weave operates in a development model where each product manager is expected to lead their team through the different stages of product development; Think It, Build It, Ship It, and Tweak It. We strive for high autonomy and high alignment through clear goals, OKRs and tight collaboration with engineering, product marketing, sales, support, and customer success.
The Forms Product Manager will lead a team responsible for our Weave Digital Forms product. This experience is new to our offering, but already has so much traction. You will be responsible for refining product market fit through feedback from customers and sales, competitive analysis, and innovative product strategy. You own the roadmap, monitor and optimize for key success metrics, and ultimately deliver an experience that delights your customers.
The right candidate will have experience pulling together customer and stakeholder feedback and working closely with a development team to identify and build solutions that help Weave customers better provide products and services to their end customers. You must be comfortable diving deep into technical details with engineering teams, prioritizing competing opportunities, and making a seamless experience for the end user. You understand your role in driving value, usability, feasibility, and business viability.
- Working with cross-functional teams to define the vision for Weave’s Digital Forms
- Understanding the different personas that are involved in building and sending digital forms across all vertical and customers that Weave serves
- Conducting regular customer research for discovery, solution assessment, prototype testing and general feedback
- Collaborating with sales, success, and onboarding teams to deliver great experiences to our customers
- Defining measurable outcomes and maintaining focus on those outcomes throughout the execution of the roadmap
- Owning the quality and testing of each product and feature your team releases
What we are looking for:
- A deep understanding of a subscription product lifecycle, including onboarding customers to new products and measuring success
- A strong desire to work at to work at Weave specifically, because you are interested in our products, what we are working on, and who you will be working with
- A track record of achievements in your past roles and companies
- Demonstrated history of delighting the customer in hard to copy, margin enhancing ways
- Ability to remove ambiguity and distill what matters and what doesn’t
- Experience developing and maintaining a strategy for your team to guide which opportunities to pursue
- Someone who understands the importance of storytelling in the product development process
- A sense of humor
- 5+ years of product management experience (SaaS experience highly preferred)
- Experience launching new products in coordination with sales and marketing
- Experience working closely with UX designers and engineers to build SaaS products
- Experience using flow charts to map out customer journeys or UX flows
- Experience building products for small business owners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and work on a collaborative, cross department team
- Experience with Kanban, Scrum, and/or other project management processes
- Experience with Linear or similar project management tools
- A Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience plus a track record of high performance in current/previous roles
- Experience with Invision, Pendo, and Domo also a plus