Technical Project Manager (Agile, Scrum) III
pureIntegration is seeking a Technical Project Manager (Agile Scrum) III to join our team. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a strong background in project management.
- Responsible for managing one or more highly complex or enterprise-wide IT program(s) consisting of multiple projects
- Coach individuals in Agile processes and tools
- Provide status reporting on project key performance indicators (KPIs), schedule, resources, and milestone delivery
- Develops the program strategy, supporting business case and various enterprise-wide, high-level project plans
- Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business
- Responsible for enacting Scrum values and practices, ensuring the correct use of Scrum process
- Communicates with IT leadership, business leadership, and IT Business Consultants to communicate program strategy, direction, and changes
- Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the IT project portfolio on time, within budget, and meeting the strategic and business requirements
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and recommending adjustments to Project Managers
- Partners with senior leadership of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise
- Manage specific new technical service engineering programs to meet broad service/product objectives
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to plans and schedules, identify delivery risks, and obtain/drive mitigation strategies and solutions
- Coordinate across multiple engineering/development teams as needed
- Serve as a conduit between deployment and engineering to ensure requirements and design considerations are incorporated to improve deployment and sustainability of software and services
Location: Philadelphia, PA (position is remote until office re-opening)
Work Authorization: We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas. We Do Not establish C2C partnerships.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field—or equivalent work experience
- 7 to 10 years Project Management experience in an Agile environment
- Project Management certification is required
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of Project Management methodologies and tools
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills conducive to team development; able to work well in cross-functional teams
- Experienced Scrum Master who will exhibit agile leadership and a deep understanding of what it means to conduct oneself as a servant leader
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
In over 16 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 16 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.