Head of Product - Amplitude Experiment
About The Role & Team
Amplitude is hiring a Head of Product for our newest offering: Amplitude Experiment. This individual will partner closely with fellow leaders in Design, Engineering and Go-To-Market to craft a product vision and strategy for us to deliver best in class Experimentation and Feature management for our customers. This position requires a product leader comfortable with complex technical domains, who is able to lead an early stage product and bring it to scale.
As a Head of Product for Amplitude Experiment, you will:
- Collaborate with design, engineering, and go-to-market to set the vision, strategy, and roadmap for our Experimentation and Feature management solutions
- Be a member of the Product Development Leadership team, partnering closely to drive our multi-product strategy forward
- Ensure successful product launch and lifecycle, with success defined as achieving desired business outcomes and product KPIs
- Engage directly with customers and prospects to understand core problems and translate into customer needs that empower designers and engineers
- Inspire and excite the organization by helping to build deep empathy for the customer experience
- Measure the impact of features shipped, solicit customer feedback, and iterate with design and engineering on new learnings
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- Have a successful track record of leading cross-functional teams to deliver great product experiences
- Been responsible for driving long term product vision and strategy with demonstrated domain expertise in highly technical fields
- Exhibited relentless customer focus, and enjoy being a spokesperson for customers and prospects. You inspire others through customer stories, and love spending time with customers in technical domains (e.g., engineering, data science)
- Operate well in the unknown, and enjoy crafting strategy and vision for a quickly changing industry
- Employ a facilitative leadership style to lead the team to better solutions, stronger team performance, and a healthy culture of collaboration
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, commuting benefits, a 12-week parental leave, a generous Learning & Development stipend, and a full 10 year window to exercise your stock options.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- Twenty of the Fortune 100 are now customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Atlassian, Twitter, Peloton, FuboTV, and Thredup.
- We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, and Paris.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on all your numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.