Senior UX Designer
As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for an experienced product designer to work on Acronis products. You will create thoughtful solutions for challenging projects while collaborating with the engineering and product teams. More than 500,000 companies and 5,000,000 home users from 145 countries around the world use our products.
It will be great if you can provide a link in your resume for your portfolio.
- Figure out user needs and come up with interface solutions
- Translate research and business requirements into user flows, wireframes, and high–fidelity mockups
- Create interactive prototypes of proposed solutions
- Maintain design language and design system for consistent user experiences
- Prepare clear and detailed interface specifications for developers
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Interface Design, UX Design, Human Computer Interaction
- A collaborative approach to working with engineering and product teams
- The ability to communicate, explain your decisions, take and give feedback
- Willingness to dive into the subject area - data cyber protection and backup technology
- Strong command of English language both verbal and written
- The ability to draw icons and illustrations will be a plus
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company