Product Marketing Manager, Collaboration
Posted 1 week ago
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to help define and execute the marketing strategy for InVision with a special focus on how design collaborators benefit from InVision. In this role, you’ll be responsible for building programs that drive awareness and adoption of InVision from team members such as developers, product managers, marketers, and copywriters.
About the Team:
Product Marketing at InVision is fundamentally about building products that our customers need and bringing them to market in a way that achieves our goals. It’s a right-brain + left-brain kind of role, where in a single day you can go from discussing our roadmap with customers, to leading a brainstorm for a new marketing campaign, to building out a strategy for growing specific customer segments. Product marketers bring people, data and ideas together to turn a great product into the market-leading solution.
What you'll do:
- Define the messaging, positioning and go-to-market strategy for InVision as we introduce new features for design collaborators—like developers, product managers, and writers
- Continuously assess customer needs, the competitive landscape and our value proposition through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Use data and insights to shape our marketing approach, priorities, and overall product direction
- Create product materials, value-based narratives, demos and corresponding talk tracks to enable our customer-facing organization
- Create stories to inspire customers about the solutions we provide to improve design collaboration across entire organizations
- Drive cross-functional alignment throughout the go-to-market process, including holding stakeholders accountable and tracking success metrics
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing at a fast growing tech company–bonus points for experience with products for any of the collaborators mentioned above.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams across marketing, product, and sales
- Experience executing B2B marketing campaigns to build demand generation and sales pipeline
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with a sharp eye for detail
- Business savvy with a knack for creative problem solving
- Keen ability to turn a complex situation into a simple, clear plan
- Enthusiastic, fearless, resourceful, and an all-around team player
- A passion for design and how it intersects with larger organizations
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.