Product Manager, Measurement (Performance Advertising)
Posted 1 week ago
The front page of the internet, Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is growing quickly, and our Ads team continues to grow after doubling in size in 2019. We are looking for a Product Manager who can lead product vision, development, and execution of Reddit’s conversion measurement and attribution ads products. This is a hands-on technical product management role where you will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to set product requirements, oversee technical integrations and define go-to-market strategy.
As an early member of a small product team, you will have lots of ownership and impact in shaping the next generation of our Ads platform and products, on the way to powering Reddit’s monetization success.
- Collaborating closely with Engineering to ideate, prioritize, and build products
- Collaborating closely with Solutions Engineering to prioritize and oversee technical integrations with external partners.
- Partnering with Marketing and Sales teams to develop go-to-market strategy and manage launches of new products and features.
- Working with the leadership team to create new processes that enable the growing Ads team to work more effectively.
- 2+ years of experience as a product manager working with conversion measurement and attribution advertising products
- You have an excellent product sense and deep technical understanding of how performance advertising ecosystem works
- You have exceptional problem-solving, project management and organization skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- You are a compelling influencer with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You can empathize with and anticipate the needs of a diverse set of customers, and have worked directly with Sales and Marketing.
- You are highly analytical and understand how to measure success and use metrics to optimize products.
- You have a Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent technical expertise.