Senior Product Manager - Growth (USA Timezones)
Posted 1 week ago
Exciting news! We just hit $10 million in annual revenue, are looking for great people to help us scale. As Sr. Product Manager - Growth, you will be responsible for growing our self-serve business and own all key customer acquisition, engagement & retention metrics. This is a high visibility, high impact role and is a great opportunity for someone that wants to create an entire new category of business software.
Within three months, you'll:
- Build Mixmax’s product growth vision, strategy, and roadmap for increasing sign-ups, revenue and user retention.
- Become an authority on Mixmax’s growth engine. You’ll identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of user research, collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, diving into data, and competitive analysis.
- Define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics. You’ll own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- Have executed at least a couple of successful experiments that move the needle for key growth metrics
Within six months, you'll:
- Have established a testing and experimentation process that consistently yields results
- Increased key growth metrics meaningfully through new product features or optimizations of existing product growth loops
Preferred skills and background
- 3+ years as a growth practitioner at a B2B SaaS company with a lot of traffic/users.
- Proven experience leading major product or growth initiatives across multiple products. You can turn ambiguous problems and big ideas into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research with minimal guidance.
- Impact driven and a consistent history of delivering measurable user or revenue growth for early stage startups.
- Deep understanding of product growth frameworks and strategies. You can not only design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests, but you are also able to articulate an overarching strategy that will consistently drive growth
- Passion for building products that unlock value - you are as comfortable designing new product features to drive viral growth as much as running a quick A/B test
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Mixmax, we know that nobody's perfect, and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay–we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, please apply today!
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and any other local ordinances, Mixmax will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Mixmax story
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in San Francisco. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on product people absolutely love!