InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Design Advocate to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Product Marketing at InVision is fundamentally about building products that our customers need and bringing them to the market in a way that achieves our goals. It’s a right-brain + left-brain kind of role, where in a single day you can go from discussing our roadmap with customers to leading a brainstorm for a new marketing campaign to hosting a community meetup.
What you’ll do:
- Host meetups, represent InVision at conferences, and help Studio evangelists organize their own events
- Work with the broader marketing team to ensure our plans and communications feel authentic and resonate with the community
- Advocate for the community’s needs by surfacing product feedback to our Design, Product and Engineering teams
What you’ll bring:
- You’re an active member in the design community and love to interact with other designers online and IRL
- You have experience as a UX designer and expert-level proficiency with the tools of the trade
- You have passion, curiosity, technical depth, and extraordinary written communication skills
- You’re fearless and resourceful in solving problems
- You’re comfortable presenting to large groups and connecting people
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Please mention you found this job on PRODUCTHIRE.NET to help us get more companies to post here 🙂