What you’ll be doing…
Verizon is undergoing a major transformation, paving the way towards an industry leading customer centric strategy focused on rapidly evolving our business for a digital-first future. We are seeking strategic thinkers, thought leaders, and highly motivated risk takers who are not afraid to innovate around our customer’s needs, drive business objectives and maximize technology capabilities towards re-defining the path of a Fortune 15 company in the digital age. Our organization is uniquely positioned to impact the end to end customer journey, and we are looking for candidates who are laser focused on disrupting the status quo and delivering seamless, meaningful experiences to millions of consumers to evolve our business.
About the Role
The Omni organization is building a centralized product management practice across all customer touch points to deliver a One Verizon experience. The organization will be a key enabler to delivering the business plan by driving transformation.
Our winning strategy is to deliver a customer first, digitally enabled experience. This organization is uniquely positioned, owning the E2E customer journey for Verizon. This enables an intelligent, connected, customer centric ecosystem. We are passionate about delivering delightful digital first experiences to our customer across their lifecycle.
This role will work on a large transformative product focused on a digital-first experience that enhances transparency in an assisted environment, and leads the customer to an unassisted experience post transaction. This product manager role would look at the product from an E2E perspective and be the lead when interacting with the different channels. This role will lead crafting product strategy and communicating its performance. The role will be responsible for understanding the customer’s journey, determining drivers of change, and facilitating opportunities to grow based upon the data. Leveraging the identified opportunities, you’ll build out the strategic vision and partner with Engineering & UX Design to create a product solution as well as work with the channels to ideate on rep adoption opportunities.
The ideal candidate will help this newly formed organization meet its overall objectives and goals. This is a unique role to work within a dynamic group that is defining the future of omni-channel customer experience inside of a Fortune 15 business.
Develop a digital-first strategy and roadmap to transform customer journeys into best in class user experiences.
Analyze customer behavior data to identify insights on performance and identify a tactical plan to execute.
Analyze E2E flows and identify areas for enhancement.
Effectively communicate objectives, data analysis, and solutions to both executives and working team members
Provide expertise and leadership across internal teams including internal Digital Operations, Engineering, Product, UX Design,Marketing and Channel partners.
Convert strategic ideas into executable actions by defining solution requirements and facilitating the various team activities to implement solutions.
Act as a fierce customer experience advocate leading culture initiatives to embed design thinking and a channel agnostic mentality within the organization.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant customer experience, product managment or omni-channel lifecycle managment experience.
Even better if you have:
- Master’s degree
- Experience driving product adoption through data analysis and implementation of utilization tactics.
- Familiarity with Agile product management process and writing user stories a must; experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Demonstrates strong collaboration and partnership skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Empathetic and excellent at building strong relationships with a diverse set of customers and stakeholders from across the business.
- Experience working in a large, diverse company where implementing change requires efficient communication and dynamic thinking.
- Self-starter that learns and adapts quickly to new systems and processes.
- Experience with analytic tools (ie Adobe Omniture suites) with working knowledge of how to self-serve and pull relevant data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sense of urgency around deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and know when to escalate issues.
- Willingness to travel.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G – a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
To apply for this job please visit www.verizon.com.
Please mention you found this job on PRODUCTHIRE.NET to help us get more companies to post here 🙂