Mozilla is a community of engineers, designers, makers and problem solvers. We work in the fishbowl known as open source, with a clear focus on making the web better. We are currently hiring an Email Marketing Specialist Contract role based in Germany or the United Kingdom.
Working with us, you’ll help build amazing experiences and help us tell our story to a growing audience.
Mozilla isn’t just a phenomenal place to work. It’s an experience you’ll carry with you throughout your career. From the hardworking people you’ll learn from, to the chances you’ll have to make the web a better place, your time with Mozilla will be unlike any other. To be part of the team, we ask that you be awesome, intelligent, and proud to be moving the mission forward.
As the Email Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for the execution of Mozilla’s email engagement programs. These programs are designed specifically to send the right message, to the right individual at the right time, to improve their experience with Firefox products, based upon their preferences, interests and interactions with us.
As an Email Marketing Specialist at Mozilla,
- You will ensure the success of Mozilla/Firefox email programs in key product languages
- Support the creative copy and visual direction for personalized user journeys based on email channel standard methodologies and evidence-based optimization
- Help build and implement HTML within the team
- You will write SQL queries to target high-priority audiences
- You will conduct A/B testing
- You will measure the impact and success of the email programs through the monitoring of vital metrics (in collaboration with the Metrics team)
- Collaborate with Lifecycle Marketing and Project Teams to find opportunities to improve email critical metrics, and test hypotheses
- Identify and prioritize email engagement programs with the most potential return on investment
Your Professional Profile
- 2 to 4+ years of experience in email marketing acquisition and retention, ideally with a consumer-facing brand
- Strong knowledge of email standard methodologies: including email deliverability, a/b testing, multifaceted content, responsive HTML/CSS design
- Experience operating (ExactTarget) Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or similar marketing automation/ESP platform
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A clear understanding of email QA practices
- Proactive and attentive to details
- Passion for metrics and data analysis
- Proficient in MySQL is a must
- Proficient in ExactTarget’s AMPscript is a plus
- Experience working in a sprint format/agile environment a plus
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.open-source
To apply for this job please visit careers.mozilla.org.
Please mention you found this job on PRODUCTHIRE.NET to help us get more companies to post here 🙂