Get to know the Role:
The day-to-day activities:
You will collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists, including UX designers, researchers, visual designers, product managers, business stakeholders, writers and engineers to build great user experience which deliver business results.
Work with Engineering and other relevant teams to ensure the feasibility of design.
Research and analyse industry UX/UI trends and competitor sites and strategies.
Turn data from market, industry trends, competitive analysis, and user experience research into user insights
Participate in user research and testing activities around
the Southeast Asia region
Ensure all versions of project UX/UI documents are
complete, current, and stored/ archived appropriately
Plan and conduct cross functional (PM, Engineering, Business stakeholders etc) product strategy workshops to facilitate ideation, prioritisation, and creation of UX related artefacts to help product scoping and delivery planning.
Conduct & facilitate requirements, design, and implementation reviews.
Work with other project stakeholders to deliver the Information Architecture, User Journey map and wireframe flow for new production projects.
Work with Visual Designers, Content Writers, UX Engineers and UX Researchers to polish the wireframes into high-fidelity User Interface for development
Planning and participating in ongoing usability testing and assessment.
Conduct desk check of User Interface during engineering development phase.
Researching and analyzing industry UX/UI trends and competitor sites and strategies.
- Ensure all versions of project UX/UI documents are complete, current, and stored/ archived appropriately. Participating in key internal meetings including weekly status updates and planning sessions.
- Online portfolio with a range of interactive samples Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in UX design Excellent understanding of user experience design for the Web, mobile, or touch devices. Experience in user interface designhands onGood eye for visual design and experience with Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, or other design tools.
- Ability to prototype and demonstrate design concepts to extended stakeholders using Invision, Principle or Framer tools.
- Working knowledge of common mobile and front-end web development
- Experience in conducting user research thorough various methods, and abilities to translate research finding into tangible product feature requirements or improvements is a plus
Get to know Grab:
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but we have since extended our product platform to include GrabCar, GrabShare, GrabBike, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood, GrabCoach, GrabShuttle, GrabCycle. We recently launched our fintech platform – GrabFinancial, which consists of payments, lending and insurance. Our latest addition is GrabVentures, an in-house incubation platform. We are focused on pioneering new commuting and payment alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on convenience, safety, and reliability. Currently, we offer services in 8 countries. Our R&D offices are in Singapore, Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Jakarta and Vietnam. We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride.
If you share our vision of driving South East Asia forward, apply to join our team today.
To apply for this job please visit grab.careers.
Please mention you found this job on PRODUCTHIRE.NET to help us get more companies to post here 🙂