Blink was the result of one of the most successful crowdfunding campaigns ever and is now part of Amazon Devices, the consumer electronics division that brings you the Kindle, Fire Tablets, Fire TV, and Echos. Our mission is to provide peace of mind for home owners while they are way from home using our wire-free, battery-operated smart home security cameras.
We are seeking an accomplished, product professional to help develop new product concepts and lead global go-to-market. As product owner, you will leverage your analytical skills to drive product decisions and will work with upper management to define the product feature-set, positioning, pricing, and strategy. You will also be responsible for defining the go to market strategy and plan, and will partner with various organizational groups (engineering, sales, operations, finance, etc.) to deliver the product to customers.
· Collect and analyze consumer and product research to drive product decisions.
· Work closely with upper management to define product concept, feature-set, positioning, pricing, and strategy.
· Own go-to-market strategy and execution of Blink product launches.
· Work closely with Program Managers to ensure product development is on schedule and that product requirements are being met.
· Partner with cross-organizational groups (Sales/Marketing, Operations, Finance, PR, Legal, Engineering) to collaborate on go-to-market planning and complete various go-to-market tasks.
· Maintain and communicate the global product release roadmap.
· Monitor and track the competitive landscape for the product category.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline
· 5+ years of experience in product management
· 5+ years of experience in project management, specifically working cross-functionally with Sales/Marketing, Program Management, PR, Legal, Finance, Operations, and Engineering
· 3+ years of experience using data (market, survey, etc.) to drive decision-making
· 3+ years of experience with MS Office, emphasis on Excel
· 2+ year of experience writing business proposals or related documents
· 2+ year of experience managing product roadmaps and implementing scaled processes
· 2+ year of experience in product positioning development
· Consumer electronics experience
· Fanatical attention to detail
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong bias for data-driven decision-making
· Proactive and organized with a strict appreciation for deadlines
· Entrepreneurial spirit / ability to wear many hats with minimal direction
· Quick decision-making abilities demonstrating bias for action under tight timing and pressure
· Proven success in a fast-paced environment
· Demonstrated customer obsession
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.
Please mention you found this job on PRODUCTHIRE.NET to help us get more companies to post here 🙂