NVIDIA’s GeForce division builds industry leading hardware and software for high-end gaming and content creation. As a Product Manager, you will help define new software products and technologies that drive growth for our GeForce business. You will conduct market research, understand use cases and workflows, define features and roadmaps, develop product strategy, devise marketing positioning, and help take products to market. The successful candidate will have a strong passion for gaming and/or content creation, broad knowledge of technology, and good sensibility for building products that delight.
What you’ll be doing:
Develop subject matter expertise on product use cases.
Define product requirements and roadmap priorities.
Develop product strategy and go-to-market plans.
Create product positioning, presentations, and sales tools.
Lead cross-functional teams including engineering and marketing to development and release of new features and technologies.
Develop partnerships, tools, and programs needed to support and engage the ecosystem.
Conduct competitive and market analysis.
What we need to see:
- MBA from top rated university plus 3 years of related experience, or 5+ years of meaningful product management experience.
- Passion for gaming and content creation software and hardware technology.
- Ability to multi-task and manage complex programs.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities.
- BS in engineering or computer science preferred.
- Able to travel up to 20% of time for events, press tours, and customer meetings
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people on the planet working for us. If you’re creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.