Product Manager, Home Page | London
Hotels.com is looking for a customer focused Product Manager to lead the ongoing strategy and development of our Home Page.
As a Product Manager in the Landing team you will be responsible for crafting solutions and defining the vision for the Hotels.com Home Page to deliver a great customer experience. You will be responsible for managing the product backlog and roadmap, and will lead on the experimentation programme for the home page.
The role includes a wide range of responsibilities: ranging from working with internal stakeholders to deliver features to reduce bounce rate and improve conversion for home page visitors, to managing technical migrations, to working with cross-functional teams on solving customer problems across our website and app. Working together with the Product Management, Product Design, Analytics, Content, and Engineering teams you will strive to define the best solutions to address our customer problems.
What you’ll do:
- You will help establish product vision, business goals, product roadmap and global rollout plans
- Handle roadmap trade-offs to ensure successful delivery of features to the live site and that functionality delivered meets the customer and the business needs.
- Work as a part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team to understand business requirements and identify new opportunities.
- You will work closely with multiple partners on the planning, development and design of strategy from product initiation decision through to end of the product life cycle.
- Lead the experimentation programme for the home page
- You will actively communicate roadmap/feature status to business partners, providing visibility on any functionality related changes or issues.
- You will influence and collaborate with other teams to ensure smooth delivery of key strategic initiatives; coordinating cross functional projects across multiple teams in the organization.
- You will collaborate with Development Managers, Scrum Masters and Product Managers to deliver customer facing features.
- Be the visible advocate for your products
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in a digital Product Owner/Manager role
- Strong understanding of web technologies
- Proven track record of delivering excellent online products
- Working with multiple partners in a large organisation
- Following the best practices of UX and user centered design
- Practical knowledge of agile web development
- Making decisions based on data and insight
- E-commerce, travel or consumer/retail experience a strong plus
- Positive, pragmatic and collaborative
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer focused, business savvy and able to balance the two
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Tenacious problem solving
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world’s travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people’s lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you’re applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
To apply for this job please visit expedia.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.
Please mention you found this job on PRODUCTHIRE.NET to help us get more companies to post here 🙂