PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
This internship is for Summer 2020.
Product Manager Intern
San Diego, CA
The candidate would work on our Commerce or Global Payments, Tax, and Fraud programs developing strategic feature functionality to improve our Commerce and Payments as a Service platform.
The position would help with the below initiatives and projects:
- Market and Consumer research on Promotions, Opportunity Markets, and Expansion
- Subscription service optimization and development
- Payment Optimization – Conversion on Errors – help develop a strategy for refactoring all of our payment or fraud related errors in order to help convert declined transactions.
- Will complete the program with experience as a product manager in an enterprise organization
- The ideal candidate would be completing a program in Business, Marketing, or Finance
- Understanding of basic finance functions
- Understanding of market and consumer research methodologies and practices
- An understanding of eCommerce systems or business models
- A desire to learn and grow in a product management role/career path
- A good work ethic coupled with a real passion for this field
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.
Please mention you found this job on PRODUCTHIRE.NET to help us get more companies to post here 🙂