At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives. With $33 billion in sales, our 93,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
We are proud to announce that 3M has been named one of the 2019 World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere for the sixth year in a row. Being an ethical company is non-negotiable at 3M. It gives us a competitive advantage. But ethics are about much more than just winning business – it is about creating a culture of transparency and honesty, both internally and with customers and partners.
At 3M Oral Care, we promote lifelong oral health by developing innovative dental and orthodontic solutions that help simplify oral care procedures and deliver predictable clinical outcomes. With a history of leadership in the dental and orthodontic industries and a scientific approach to product development, we create the high quality, advanced products our customers need to keep their patients smiling.
We are excited to present the opportunity for a passionate, motivated and energised Product Manager to step into the Orthodontic Division and continue to drive positive sales growth and product development. Reporting directly to the Oral Care Business Manager ANZ, this is a terrific opportunity for someone who prides themselves on being a true Brand Ambassador for their product portfolio.
The key focus of this role will be to:
- Lead and implement marketing programs/activities, including trade conferences and other promotional activities.
- Build in-depth understanding of market and related customer requirements for the Orthodontic Business in ANZ
- Prepare and implement sales and marketing plans in collaboration with the Oral Care Business Manager based on in-depth understanding of market
- Develop competitive market analysis on the full Orthodontic product portfolio by gathering intelligence from multiple sources
- Drive and Lead Key Growth project initiatives across the team
- Manage price and marketing budget in accordance with business expectations
To be considered to for this role, you will ideally have:
- Experience in co-ordination of market research and analysis of our competitors, vendors, customers and industry information intelligence. Production of competitive analysis reports and business analysis reporting is an area you have sound experience in.
- Proven ability to identify and develop new growth opportunities
- Proven ability to craft strategic business plans in collaboration with key stakeholders that produce positive outcomes
- Marketing or Business Degree
- Experience in digital marketing and marketing automation
- A passion for process improvement and a determination to find solutions that reflect your entrepreneurial mindset.
What’s in it for you!
You may not be aware that 3M Orthodontics is a very special business within the big world of 3M. Why?
- We rely a lot on big data. This data comes from our own internal sources as well as externally. This makes developing insights fun and impactful and gives you a real opportunity to see positive growth for your brand
- Orthodontics is a very collaborative team with super passionate individuals – to step into a team that is energized and dedicated to their personal and professional growth will only enhance your own career development.
- An opportunity to champion the orthodontic portfolio as we grow and move into new arenas in 2020.
- Competitive remuneration package including free onsite parking at our Head Office in North Ryde.
ONLY APPLICANTS WITH FULL WORKING RIGHTS IN AUSTRALIA MAY APPLY. NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com.au or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
To apply for this job please visit 3m.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.
Please mention you found this job on PRODUCTHIRE.NET to help us get more companies to post here 🙂