- Manage assigned product portfolio in alignment with Roche global goals and strategies.
- Establish marketing priorities and drive the strategic focus with the right resource allocation and management.
- Drive product success by defining and implementing the local marketing plans, ensuring that the launch plan reflects customer insight, address medical needs and maximize competitiveness.
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Build and achieve commercial goals
- Translate Roche Pharma global strategy into effective local marketing implantation
- Develop appropriate marketing strategy and tactical action plans to optimize performance.
- Manage the introduction and accelerate the adoption of products
- Undertake regular field visits, including key customers and opinion leaders
- Participate in relevant customer/marketing meetings and event / congress
- Align strategic plans and promotional activities with internal key stakeholders
- Conduct different scenario planning prior to outcome or data read-out and plan ahead for contingency actions
- Long term strategy development in perspective of lifecycle management, reimbursement, and pricing strategy.
- Monitor monthly progress against plan and recommend corrective actions for assign projects
- Respect/comply the compliance with all relevant Roche guidelines and policies
- Ensure 100% of safety reports received are forwarded to Drug Safety Department within one business day of receipt.
– Language: Proficiency in English
- > 3 years of pharmaceutical/biotech Product Management experience
- Good judgment in decision-making, and understands how to work with a cross-functional team to gather appropriate inputs, challenge ideas, and come to a clear decision
- Product launch or OTC product marketing experience is a plus
- Understands sales/marketing relationship
- Key Opinion Leader development and management
- How to work in cross functional teams
- Budgeting and forecasting process
- Pharmaceutical market characteristics
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Agility and fast learning
- Proven business acumen & judgement
- Solid interpersonal skills and teamwork spirit
- Good convincing skills with ability to clearly present and articulate a business position
- Organized, proactive, dynamic, with personal initiative, and ability to achieve goals with minimal to moderate supervision and direction
- Good presentation skills & strategic thinking
Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.roche.com.
Please mention you found this job on PRODUCTHIRE.NET to help us get more companies to post here 🙂