As a Technical Product Manager, you’ll define the roadmap for our Internal Data Lake which sits at the intersection of every business unit and delivers critical data to stakeholders across the entire company.
The right candidate for this role will be
- Experienced with at least 3 years of technical data product management or building a modern data platform, including experience with data lakes.
- Experienced with at least 5 years of software development
- Skilled at communicating across a diverse set of engineers and stakeholders
- Hyper-organized and capable of juggling multiple stakeholders and product requests simultaneously
- Knowledgeable of and experienced with working in Agile/Scrum environments
- Inspired to identify and innovate in areas where automation can replace manual work
- Able to appreciate the engineering concepts being discussed, allowing developers to facilitate discussion and flesh out the details required to ensure successful delivery
- Able to effectively assess feature priority and use data to drive decisions
- Gather requirements from various Stakeholders and translate them into actionable work for Engineers.
- Build and maintain the roadmap for Internal Data Lake which delivers mission critical data to decision makers
- Communicate complex technical issues simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
- Facilitate communication with other MongoDB teams to ensure that all roadmaps and deliverables are aligned
- Lead Developers and Stakeholders to the right product decisions to create a state-of-the art internal data lake that will serve diverse departmental needs.
- Provide regular updates on new features and capabilities to stakeholders
- In 3 months you’ll have fully ramped with our Data teams, and created a short term road
- In 6 months you’ll have taken complete ownership and generated a long term road map
- In 12 months you’ll have delivered multiple data products and defined the future of data at MongoDB
*MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.*
To apply for this job please visit www.mongodb.com.
Please mention you found this job on PRODUCTHIRE.NET to help us get more companies to post here 🙂