At Thinx, we are committed to breaking the taboo around menstruation and incontinence. By reimagining feminine hygiene products to provide support, comfort, confidence, and peace of mind, we aim to eliminate shame and empower women and girls around the world.
Thinx is looking to hire a UX Researcher to join our growing team. The UX team works across all three of our digital properties, Thinx (period-proof underwear), Speax (absorbent underwear for bladder leak protection), and Thinx BTWN (period-proof underwear for teens). Thinx mission is to eliminate the shame and secrecy that surrounds women’s reproductive health by offering products and content aimed at normalizing and humanizing the experiences of menstruating or leaking humans everywhere.
- Plan, conduct, analyze and report on user research to inform and validate the user experience across Thinx’s digital products
- Coordinate research activities and participant recruitment
- Develop testing plans, screeners and moderator guides for field testing and usability testing, and leading or supporting usability testing whenever possible
- Build out the framework for surveys, card sorting/tree testing exercises, diary studies, user interviews and more
- Collaborate to create living UX assets (e.g., personas, user flows, user journeys)
- Build and create prototypes when necessary
- Develop consistent, actionable documentation around results from testing and relevant secondary research
- Build and maintain a cross-organizational research practice and repository; documenting processes and protocols
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years experience in conducting qualitative and quantitative research, or equivalent
- 1+ years experience in conducting UX research, or experience in the UX field
- Working knowledge of UX research methodology and processes. Bonus for experience conducting and planning for formal in-lab usability testing
- Experience with recruiting and scheduling participants for usability and UX testing
- Experience creating testing plans, screeners and moderator guides
- Experience with UX software such as Optimal Workshop, Google Analytics, Heap, Dynamic Yield (or other A/B testing software), Sketch/Figma/Illustrator, InVision a plus.
- Knowledge and experience with responsive and interactive design
- Interest in collaborating with cross-disciplinary teams in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Organized and detail-oriented; strong verbal and written communication skills to help the organization understand and adopt your insightful UX recommendations and habits.
- Ability to self-motivate, solve complex problems and make quick decisions.
- Have a point of view about your work, a dedication to user-centered design and a curiosity for new ways to conduct frequent research in a cost-effective manner.
- Ability to strongly advocate for the user (and for Thinx’s mission) in discussions, design decisions and directions.
- Work closely with UX Manager and UX Designers to determine priorities for user testing and evaluation
- Lead and support current user research initiatives
- Weekly one-on-one with UX Manager
- Weekly UX team and Digital Product team meetings to discuss the week’s agenda and team priorities
- Collaborate with design, development, creative, growth marketing, and CX team to build, scale, and improve digital products and services
- Weekly and monthly analytics reports
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Please mention you found this job on PRODUCTHIRE.NET to help us get more companies to post here 🙂