At Starmind, we believe that the combined knowledge and cognitive capabilities of humans far exceed any existing technology’s computing power; thus, we developed AI to empower and enhance rather than replace the human mind.
Our platform helps expedite people’s advancement by exploring undocumented human intelligence and enabling real-time access to skills, knowledge, and solutions within corporations, communities, and, since we like to think of the bigger picture: the world.
We are backed by some of the best VC investors in Europe, becoming one of the fastest growing AI companies in Europe; and are rapidly expanding our team with the crème de la crème from Airbnb, Twitter, Salesforce, Zuora and many more.
Do you have what it takes to help us shape the future of AI?
What You Will Do
- Design elegant flows and interactions, translating concepts into intuitive user experiences
- Collaborate across disciplines and guide projects with design leadership and decision making from concept to release
- End-to-end product design (lead workshops, define user stories, map user flows and information architecture, deliver wireframes, mockups and visual design, provide UI writing, quality control etc.)
- Ask questions, challenge ideas and help improve the process for tackling projects and solving problems
- Help shape the design language and system for the challenges ahead
Who You Are
- You have proven experience in creating UX/UI for a variety of applications, products and platforms that have been shipped
- You are a self-motivated, systematic thinker with excellent conceptual and problem-solving skills
- You have great design sensibility, detail-oriented and a solution-oriented attitude
- Experienced in leading projects independently, balancing priorities, fidelity, quality, and delivery
- You have the ability to present and explain design directions to a broad audience
- Team-oriented, able to work effectively in small cross-functional teams, and a good sense of humor
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, and excellent communication skills (German proficiency is a big plus)
- Proficient in working with product design tools (Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC, Framer etc.)
- Cross-platform design experiences (Web, android, iOS, emails)
- Experience with user research, usability testing and accessibility
- Knowledge in the field of animation, motion graphics or prototyping software
- A dynamic, young company where input is welcomed and acted upon
- High level of personal responsibility and independence
- A challenging and exciting vision within an innovative and multi-cultural environment
- We strongly believe in team chemistry and team work. We prioritize having a great time while building up a great company.